The Platform can either be: XBox or PC
The Severity of a bug follows these rules:
- A - Critical: The defect affects critical functionality or critical data. It does not have a workaround. Example: Unsuccessful installation, complete failure of a feature.
- B - Major: The defect affects major functionality or major data. It has a workaround but is not obvious and is difficult. Example: A feature is not functional from one module but the task is doable if 10 complicated indirect steps are followed in another module/s.
- C - Minor: The defect affects minor functionality or non-critical data. It has an easy workaround. Example: A minor feature that is not functional in one module but the same task is easily doable from another module.
- D - Trivial: The defect does not affect functionality or data. It does not even need a workaround. It does not impact productivity or efficiency. It is merely an inconvenience. Example: Petty layout discrepancies, spelling/grammatical errors.
Within your post go through this list and tell us more about your bug in detail:
- 1) What happened exactly?
- 2) How can we/you reproduce the issue?
- 3) Why is your bug a certain level of severity?
- 4) Attach all files which could help us identifying the bug. E.g. screenshots, gifs, videos